Monday, July 20, 2020

Past and Future Photos

In prep for writing this post, I realized I never shared some pics from December of 2018 on the blog. I had a college student (C) who rides and does photography come out and do black background pics of the ponies.


Turns out she now rides with Trainer S and is still doing photography. So I’ve sent her a message and have talked about it with S, but I’m hoping we can get pro pics of Cinder’s first ride. Obviously C and S will need to coordinate and see if they’re schedules will mesh, and Cin’s still a few weeks away from being under saddle but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. 


I do realize getting pro pics of my baby’s first ride might be a little extra, but I don’t care. If I’m at a barn with a photographer I’m going to take advantage of it. A first ride only happens once, might as we’ll document it! And if we can’t get her first ride, I would like either my first ride on her done or just a photo shoot in general. Either way I’m getting pictures!

2 comments:

  1. You know I wish I had more pictures of Carlos and also of riding Dante - I have so many pictures of Ramone and it's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leased a horse when I was a kid that wound up breaking her leg just a few months into the lease. And I have zero photos of her. Not a one. So I definitely support this! All the photos all the time.

    ReplyDelete