Tuesday, July 5, 2016

ALL the Cookies

Cookies come from this room
Peebs earned himself ALL the brownie points and ALL the cookies in our lesson on Thursday.  He was relaxed, quiet, and happily went around trotting in and cantering out of the lines.  Made me feel super confident for our show this weekend. 

This is my "You're going to land on your left lead damn it!" position
We did have a couple little bobbles.  We were supposed to trot in and trot out of a bending line, and I asked too politely and he kept cantering.  About half way down the line I gave in and let him canter on.  It was a nice line, flowed well and looked good but I wast told to not let him get away with that.  We fixed it the next go round.  Our second oops was when he tripped coming into the outside line and it felt like he almost fell over the little plank at the first fence.  It doesn't look as bad as it felt on the video.  Isn't that always how it goes...


1 comment:

  1. Aw I just love him. You guys are gonna have a blast at the show!!!

    ReplyDelete