Monday, May 18, 2020

Happy Birthday Cinder

Cinder turned 3 on Saturday. She's really looking like an adult now, not such a baby anymore.

Birth, one, two, and three

She got a matching saddle pad and bonnet set for her birthday. I was worried the bonnet would be too big, but nope, first perfect. I now want to get a green brow band to match


Mad that I wouldn't let her graze.


Her feet have gone through another rough patch, and she's a little tender footed. She was fine during the couple week dry spell we had, but it's been raining off and on for the past couple of weeks and the back and forth has been hard on her. She gets her feet done on Thursday and I'm going to grill my farrier on what he thinks will be best for her. I have a feeling she's going to be in shoes sooner rather than later, but that's ok.  We' haven't done any "work" other than playing dress up while she's been tender footed.

I just can't with how adult she is

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cinder! She really is looking beautiful! Love the green on her.

    ReplyDelete