- Mares or Geldings? Usually geldings. The only mare I've ever worked a lot with is Zoe, and while I like to ride her, on the ground she leaves something to be desired. I've told McKenna that she's not allowed to be a "mareish" mare, so we'll see how that goes!
- English or Western? English. I do like Western, especially since Buddy's been able to teach me how to play with cows, but I'll always be a hunter/jumper at heart.
- Do you prefer “younger” or “older” horses? Historically I've done better with older horses. The horse I leased in high school was 18, and I bought Buddy when he was 15 and he's peaking at 17 right now. McKenna's the youngest horse I've had or worked with.
- Have you trained a horse from ground zero? Not from completely green. When I got Phoenix he hadn't been ridden much in 4 years, and while he had training on him, we had to start from almost scratch. Zoe was the first horse I worked with that had never jumped before, but she was a broke western horse.
- Do you prefer riding or groundwork? Riding. I do like groundwork and lunging. I'm also one of those people who can feel a horses' lameness better in the saddle than see it on the ground.
- Do you board your horse or keep it at home? Board. One day I'd love to have my own place.
- Do you do all natural things or just commercial stuff?(in sense of products) Whatever works. The boys are on herbal supplements that I think work just as well as more traditional supplements.
- All tacked up or bareback? Depends on the horse. Phoenix-saddle, Buddy-bareback.
- Equestrian role model? Beezie. She always seems so classy and professional.
- What’s your one, main goal, while being in the horses world? I really want to move up to the 3' classes. I'd love to show more in the rated shows, but that takes $$$.
cheap adidas yeezy, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap adidas ultra boost, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.ReplyDelete