Monday, March 25, 2013

Pony sick

It's like being homesick, but I miss my ponies more! I'm sitting in the airport waiting for my flight back to Oregon and I can't wait to run out to the barn this afternoon.

I had a great time on Friday, riding at my old barn and I went back out Sunday morning to see some more old friends. But being there really made me miss Buddy and I was dying to ride him in one of the lessons going on. It doesn't help that I had gotten a text from Connie saying Buddy had been cranky and pinning his ears at people. It makes me both happy and sad to think he's missing me. Only 8 more hours Bud!!

1 comment:

  1. Replica Watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica audemars piguet watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete