- Work on ear clipping/mane pulling/ear handling Kinda sorta happened. Had to resort to a twitch
Lunge 1x week in vienna reinsDone, and will continue to do! Canter transitionsFelt like a lot of time was spent in the past few months on our canter work
- Start working on flying changes Didn't do, except that he's offering changes more on his own over poles and fences.
Field rides once a week when the fields open upWe rode in the field at least twice a week. Usually at the end of our ride to cool down but also a few lazy day rides as well.
- Get comfortable over fences Always a work in progress
- Work on my eye and seeing distances See above
2pointoberDone! End time was over 8mins!
- no stirrups at least once a week Nope
- Be able to canter a full course of fences (height doesn't matter) without losing my shit I can handle a course of ground poles, does that count?
- Continue showing as time and money allows Showed in July, and the show we planned on going to in Oct got rained out.
Dominate the crossrails and make all the little pony kids cry when they lose to usWe can rock the crossrail trot-a-course!
- Continue canter work, especially to the right
- Flying changes
- More lateral work
- Figure out how to stop rushing the fence going right up the long side of the ring.
- Stay happy, healthy, sane, and sound
- More work cantering fences without feeling like I'm going to die
- Work on relaxing my hands and elbows
- More no stirrup work
I'm removing our showing goals. I tend to get hyper focused on what I feel like we should be doing and what I want to do versus where we're at. Showing should be fun. So our showing goal/plan is to show as much as we can time and money wise and to have fun with it.
Have fun is the number one goal!ReplyDelete
Congrats on a solid year!!ReplyDelete
Showing should be fun! and yay no stirrup work!ReplyDelete
Replica Cartier watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of Replica Cartier ballon blanc de watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.ReplyDelete