Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blogger Gift Exchange Loot

Many, many thanks to Emma at 'Fraidy Cat Eventing for my wonder blogger gift!  It couldn't have come at a better time too; long day at work and no time to play with the ponies had me being a cranky girl.  But see the box in my mailbox  changed it all.

We got a bright pink saddle pad (she must know about my saddle pad obsession....one can't have too many saddle pads!), fun boot socks, a very cute jumping horse ornament, and an aswesomely painted body brush. I love the brush!!  No way is that getting lost or stolen from my tack trunk!  Hopefully today I'll have time to ride and McKenna can try out her new saddle pad!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome loot! That brush is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! glad you like it - can't wait to see that pink on McKenna :) happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brush is gorgeous! Merry Christmas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gifts, especially like the brush! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete