Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Mini Barn Tour

 I don't have any media from our lessons, so I figured I'd take some pics of the barn and do a mini barn tour. 

From the far end of the outdoor. The barn on the left is the main barn, the one across from the other short end of the arena is the hay/storage barn. And there's five shedrow stalls in the little red barn next to the hay barn



The driveway does a loop around the hay barn and shedrow stalls, with trailer parking off to the right of this pic. 

The indoor looking towards the main part of the barn. It's an old dairy barn that's been converted. The arena sits lower than the barn, so there's a ramp from the back aisle way into the arena, and then a sitting area slightly above the area on the left side. The back aisle has 5-6 stalls with runs attached and the washrack. The front part of the barn has five stalls, three crossties, and the tack room. Cinder's stall is on the front side of the barn. 




The back aisle looking from the outdoor towards the indoor. The ceilings are a little low for barns on the west coast, but I know these types are more common back east. My one complaint is that the barn can feel a bit dark at times, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place! I hope Cinder is feeling all settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place! It has everything and yet still looks like it feels welcoming and cosy

    ReplyDelete