Monday, March 25, 2024

MDTE Gallops Saddlery Preview Show: The Preview

 We went to our first show of the season this past weekend, and while I not so patiently wait for the pro photos, I'll give you a spoiler alert. 



The Oregon Hunter Jumper Association had a raffle drawing on Saturday, and I won! I got a nice Kerrits duffle bag, an OHJA hat, an OHJA garment bag (which was awesome my old garment bag that I got for free from SmartPak died that morning) and a leather halter. 



Our rounds Saturday were kinda meh, but I learned my lesson (and wore my spurs) on Sunday and we had some of our best rounds to date and cleaned up, earning reserve champ in the 2'3" hunters and winning the 2'-2'3" foundation medal. Medal finals here we come!

2 comments:

  1. woot woot --- look at all that swag!! congrats on the awesome placings and qualifying for finals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Congrats! Looks like a very successful weekend! And first show with the new trainer, so that bodes well for the future too!

    ReplyDelete