Thursday, July 9, 2020

Cinder Progress Report #1

Cinder's been in training for a week now and I got a progress report from Trainer S on Tuesday.





I was/still am worried that I raised a crazy she-demon of a horse so I was so excited to hear that she had been good. I've gone out to visit Cin a couple of time, but missed seeing Trainer S both times.


Don't worry, she hasn't grown up too much



When I went out on Saturday, there was only one other person at the barn, and their horse was on the other aisle so I took my time loving on Cinder and trying to figure out S's shorthand on the barn board. Most of the horses have cute nicknames (Sparklepony is my fave) and Cinder had already gotten hers.



S also sent me a pic of Cinder meeting her paddock mates. Apparently those two love making new friends, which is Cinder's favorite thing besides groomies, so the three of them quickly became best buds. The fly sheeted one lives across the aisle from Cinder and the two mares make moon eyes at each other all day.
Did we just become best friends??

3 comments:

  1. haha Baby Mare at least is a good sounding nick name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she looks so happy at boarding school! It sounds like she's being a great student :)

    ReplyDelete