Right lead canter. It'd be nice to not go running up the long side counter bent with his head in the air.Done!! I've learned that whenever we start having issues with his right canter, he's out and needs to see the chiro. If above goes well, start cantering fences to the right.DONE! Not only did we canter fences to the right, we cantered entire courses, at shows and won! Keep working on counter canter.Be able to pick up the right lead tracking left. We've worked on counter canter, but haven't been able to pick up the right lead going left. More lateral workDone, but we can always do more! Stay happy, healthy, sane, and soundWe had a couple weeks of crazy Peebers, but I'm learning that him being spooky is a sign he's out and needs the chiro. Other than that, he's great! Awareness of my outside rein...don't forget about it!I can actually carry contact in both reins, at the same time. I'm sure this will always be something I need to remember tho. More ground pole work so I can work on my eye and seeing a distance.We've done at least once a week ground pole days and it's really helped.
- More no stirrup work Big fat fail
- Keep working on counter canter and picking up the right lead tracking left.
- Start working on flying changes
- Now that the fields have been harvested, field rides once a week!
- Stay happy, healthy, sane, and sound!
- No stirrup work
- Get comfortable with bigger fences and oxers
- Work on my fitness and stamina so I'm not exhausted after shows