Sunday, December 20, 2015

This, That, and the Other

Mckenna has her PPE scheduled for Wednesday and I've seriously considered wrapping her head to toe in bubble wrap. I haven't done a whole lot with her this week, the weather has been awful; windy, rainy, and cold. Even with the indoor it's not exactly weather I want to ride in.

I've slowly, nor not so slowly, started perusing DreamHorse and may or may not have set an appointment to go look at a horse when I visit my cousin in NorCal at New Years. A little premature but hey, a girl's got to do something when it's 38* outside with 30mph winds and sideways rain.


6 comments:

  1. Keeping everything crossed for the PPE & for t'interwebs shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed that everything goes well with McKenna's potential buyer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering when that was happening...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Premature horse shopping is the best kind <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the PPE! And enjoy the shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed for both the PPE and a new pony!

    ReplyDelete