Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Visiting the Old Man

Went back out on Sunday to spend some time with Phoenix.  PO and her husband were gone so I was able to have interrupted pony time! As I was driving up the long ass driveway three deer came bounding out from the pastures, across the driveway, and over the fence to the neighbor's property.  All the ponies were on high alert, staring after the deer.  I wasn't able to get my phone out fast enough to take any pics :(
Hi Mom!

Phoenix was very happy to see me, and after stuffing peppermints down his throat we had some cuddle time.  He's always been a pretty affectionate horse and loves getting attention and cuddles but he seemed way more into being loved than usual. I'm going to take that as he missed me, and not the peppermints left in my pocket.
Please be my friend
 One of PO's cats was hanging around the barn, following me and demanding her own cuddles.  The only problem is this is a sneak attack kitty; she lures you in then strikes when you least expect it.  PO has an awesome party/karaoke/bar (like an actual bar that came from a former whorehouse around the turn of the last century) room on the property and hosts great parties every few months.  JaJa, attack kitty extraordinaire, always manages to sneak into the room and then goes after everyone's food.  Phoenix really wanted to make friends with her, but she wasn't having any of it.

Derpiest of the derps


1 comment: