Monday, August 26, 2013

Medal Finals Here We Come!!

Nothing better than getting home from vacations to this:


We qualified for our first medal final!!

 
 
 

I pulled Buddy out of the pasture tonight, after over 3 weeks off.  He was disgusting and covered in dried mud.  And to make it worse, he's shedding out his summer coat.  Our grooming session just transferred his grime and hair onto me.  He's due for a deep bath sometime this week.
 
He felt ok, still a little foot sore.  He was mostly tentative in the canter so I didn't do a whole lot.  I'll see how he is over the next week or so. I don't want to rush to get him back into shape and make him sore or worse.  Jen and I have talked about the possibility of taking Tia to medal finals instead of Buddy since it doesn't matter what horse I use.  I talked with Tia's owner, and she doesn't mind.  I have a lesson on Friday on Tia and we'll start planning. 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Keep the premium/letter, I keep all my important stuff like that and it is wonderful reminiscing over later.

    ReplyDelete